Tuesday, April 16, 2013

So today, I joined Weight Watchers.
My goal is 27 lbs by July 16th, 2013. 205lbs to 181lbs.
And 11lbs by mid may! 194lbs.
I'm pretty excited about this because I've heard really good things. And I have a friend who lost 50lbs in five months. Now, I know that everyone gains and loses weight differently... but with results like that there has to be something good about this program. I'm stocked to start losing.
I've also been working out at the gym. Cardio mostly... I'm trying to get my lungs in shape so that when I go hiking I can actually enjoy myself and feel like I'm dying or my lungs are collapsing. Haha.

I'm 23 years old. I'll be 24 in two weeks and I need to get serious about my health. Everything is fine now, but as age comes so do the health problems. And since my father died of a heart attack at age 41... my legacy is full of scary things. But I promise myself I will not follow that legacy. I have strength inside of me, even when I dont feel strong. I must overcome the weaknesses and just push on!!

Sure, some days will be more successful than others. But I will not get down on myself for small slip ups. I'm going improve myself. I'm going to be healthy. I'm going to live.

I havent blogged in over a year and its kind of bothers me. Hopefully, I'll log on and post more this year... Because 2013 is going to be an amazing year!
Here is a picture of me in Yellowstone.
Sept 2012
200 and something lbs.

No comments: