"We all want to be somebody. We just need a taste of who we are. We all want to be somebody... We are willing to go but not that far." -Tfk. <3
Great lyrics. So true.
Its pretty amazing how God can bring such a song into your life.
Have you ever had that feeling that like you are running on a hampster wheel and its spinning so fast you dont know if you have the strength to stop it? Thats how life feels sometimes. One minute, everything seems to be going great and under control, then something happens to crash whatever joy was held. Ups and downs. Thats what life holds for us all. Its tiring and I know a lot of people, including myself, wish that we could stay on the top of the mountain and never drop into the valley ever again. But if we stayed on that mountain and never kept moving, where would that lead us? It wouldnt take us anywhere. So we keep climbing through life, ups and downs. Discovering new places, expiriences, and situations, good and bad... And though the valleys are cold and in the shadow of the hillside the situations that arise in life during that time are what make us stronger and make standing atop the next mountain a greater destination then the last.
I think to be able to find the strength to do this for all of our lives is to truely find ourselves. You need to find what you stand for, what you believe and what, who and why you love. For me I know I'll make it through this life because the power of Christ lives inside of me. I do not claim to have all the answers and I am not perfect. But my faith and heart tell me that he is the truth. My drive for living and constant passion for people is evidence enough for me that God exists. Everyday is a reminder of how amazing God is and what he has done for me. I hope someday everyone will also realize this truth in some form or another. In the mean time I just want to be real with people and help others.
Well, I guess I should end this on that.
I wasn't actually intending to bring my faith and belief into this blog. Haha.
I suppose the words just came spilling from my heart.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment