Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Things That BITE!

Well, yesterday I found out that all my pictures from over the past 3 1/2 years cannot be recovered unless I spend about 900 dollars and get the hardware looked at under a black light. Oh brother... So yeah, that probably wont happen. So depressing.

Steves sister Michelle is very sick. Something to do with her intestines... She cant eat and keep it down. She's wasting away into nothing and the family doesnt think she'll last much longer... That sucks. Three deaths in less than six months. Very harsh on the Fickens.

Work has gotten me so blue I spent my 2nd to last day yesterday at home... Sleeping. So now I'm down to one day of vacation. Yippy. I'm so screwed... Dont get my time until March.

There is a stupid gnat flying around me, bugging me!! Grr...


But something good that's putting me in better spirits is that the new twilight movie comes out in less than two weeks. And I'm pumped to see it. Looks like the best thus far! Get to see some feathers fly, wolves cry and Bella pop out a half vampire/half human hybrid!! Whaaaatttt?! Sounds entertaining for sure. ;D

Saw REAL STEEL today which is an awesome movie. <3 Looove Hugh Jackman. All the actors were very well played. See it. :)


Bought the new coldplay cd. <3 Good stuff.

Thats all for now.

PS. So need a trip to Kalaloch... SOON!! 

No comments: