Thursday, December 23, 2010

when do dreams come true?

Steve and his family decided over a year ago that they wanted to go to Disney World. Amazingly, they invited me as well. Later down the road Portia was invited aswell. Florida was amazing and just as fun as I imagined if not better. I miss it so much. Everytime I go on a trip I always find myself day dreaming and going back to a momment in time that really  meant something to me in the trip! I wish I was back there so much that I kind of get depressed. I really, just had so much fun... I would love to go back again. Steve wants to take me in 2012 if we dont go on strike! That would be wonderful. Anyway. Here are some pics. <3
Our Pool And Hot Tub

Animal Kingdom Christmas Tree

Chip and Dale. Chip was hitting on Portia!!

SIMBA?! Haha. All at animal Kingdom.

So, it is Christmas time. I'm so excited for my eleven days off work. I'm ready. I am so ready!! Tomorrow is my last day and I am considering taking a day off without pay... but I probably wont. It'll just end up doing less good than a day of rest is worth. I cant believe I'm saying that because I love relaxing... but I do charish my job. Its a great job! Haha. I'm hoping I get a surround sound for Christmas. I bought a 5" flat screen plasma tv on black friday. Its amazing. So much better than my 20". LOL.

As far as friends go... Portia is job searching. Looking for a job somewhere in the medical feild or related to it. I think she is going to get this really amazing paying job. I'm kinda jealous. I need to get back into school and get an amazing job like Portia could be getting. If she gets it, I dont think she'll have to worry about money EVER. 

Jessica is still doing her internship at Puyallup Four Square. I never see her. I'm not even really sure whats going on in her life. I know she has this week and next(?) off from the internship so maybe I will get a glimpse my my mysterious friend. I bought her a Christmas present, so I hope so.

Heather just moved into her Uncles. It was really cool that he let her stay there. It seems like he cares about her alot. Generous move. :) Its deff for the best, Im sure. She's working at Marshalls at the super mall and calls her position "fitting room hell". Haha. She gets pretty bored... I popped by the other day to see if she was working but she wasnt there... and I was the awkward girl who walked in... then walked out. Haha.

My mom is doing good. Her Sheltie is keeping her on her toes. Bella is very puppy-ish. Tore up a photo album. I told my mom she needs to make sure she keeps her items up high where the pup cant get to it... Haha. Apparently it isnt working. She is still enjoying her time as a Fork Lift Driver. She has a great job she will probably never give up unless forced. I'm kinda jealous she enjoys it so much. Haha.

Steve and I are still dating. :) Its been almost two years and time has flown. He is very excited for the time off work as well. I'm not sure what we will be doing this holiday vacation... I'm sure we will have some one on one time. I hope so anyway.

I still love Photography very much. I was planning on taking a class this quarter but I just dont feel up to going back yet... Esspecially right now... At one eleven at night. I'm very tired. I just want to rest. Haha. As far as where God is taking me? I have no idea. I'm still waiting to see...
Portia asked me the other day, "Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, Jean?"
I said, "Not yet."
Deffinatelly the truth. Not sure where God is taking me at all... I need some passion in my life again. Not passion for life itself but passion for God. God inspired me so much. He still does but the best years of my life where when I was desperately seeking HIM. <3

I was looking back on some pictures today. I used to have so much fun when I didnt work. Ugh. But if I didnt work... I wouldnt have any money to have fun with. Haha. I'm an adult. Not going to lie... I dont like it. And I dont feel like I get the chance to be a kid. I dont want to drink, I dont want to smoke or do drugs... But I want adventure. :)

Someday...
One week trips arnt cutting it!!

I guess I'm kinda sad also because I havent had the relationship with my Family that other people do. I try and talk to them, make plans and be involved but sometimes it feels like they dont make the effort. I know they have kids but why cant I be invited when they invite their other sisters... Maybe it has to do with age? They dont think I would be entertained with family events? I just dont know. :(

Hmm... more 2010 pictures.

Steve and I at the CORN MAZE

Drinking some tea with the Mad Hatter

Kisses

Its getting dark and...
We are pretending to be very scared. :0
Haha.



Well, thats all. <3


No comments: