Thursday, September 16, 2010

Satsu

Let me just say this to begin.

My Zune was amazing. It's name was Satsu. Third generation mp3 player in which I owned. I've always loved the name Satsu. I'm unsure why. It just seemed classy and mysterious. Today, while pulling my head phones out of my purse my zune tumbled from the confines and security and plummited onto the hard, concrete floor. Smack. And then I picked it up and turned it on to make sure it still worked. It was fine... or so I thought. Then I wanted to listen to it about an hour later and realized that every song, video, picture I had on my zune was missing. It seemed like it was there but when I played a song it would skip through saying it was missing support data and could not be played.
Also, let me explain how I was feeling prior to this moment...
I had gone to starbucks before work and picked up a coffee. Taffe mocha. Oh it was good. And full of sugar... My already pleasent mood was uplifted greatly by the time I entered through the Boeing gates. I was so happy and hyper and energetic people around me were curious to know what was going on with me... I explained it was the coffee.
Instantly as my zune dropped to the floor I was shocked and cried out.
Only two people saw.
I was relieved for some reason.
Flashing forward...
I turned the zune on and pressed play to begin to listen but it wasnt working. I felt tears begin to burn behind my eyes but I pressed them back. I didnt want to be considered crazier than I already was. I can only assume the coffee was making my emotions crazy. I was not PMS'ing. I know that for a fact. But I was devistated. I am still. It was a sad day indeed.
I had my friend Todd look at it. He told me to google on my phone how to reset the zune. I did and when I managed to get the zune to reset I was saddened even deeper because of the result.
Appearing on the screen was a little picture of a zune with a 'x' on the screen, a giant numver five and before the words, 'call service department'.
And thats how it is... I am without a zune. Satsu. My zune, Satsu, is broken. And along with it my heart.
Satsu, was there for me when I needed music the most. When I was bored, sad, happy, needed to rock my heart out. Satsu, helped me through work and now I'm without the little machine. :( Its just sad. I can only home the service department will help me in some way figure out how to fix it. Other wise I will have to find another zune or iPod or something...
I really do not want and Ipod. Ew. Nothing against people who have them... I'm just a microsoft girl. ;) Anywho... End of Rant/Story/whatever this is...

Goodnight. <3

Ps. I'm inlove with the show Vampire Diaries. <3

No comments: