Tuesday, March 24, 2009

update




Hey. So its been awhile since I last posted anything. Life is full of suprises. During the last few weeks I found out that the guy I have been crushing on for the past year likes me back. The complicated thing is is that he is quite a bit older then I. But he is the sweetest guy I have ever met. And I really trust him. I was concerned about him for a while... wondering if anything had happened between us would he want to have sex and all that? Well, we talked about it and he is willing to wait until marriage which is awesome. But age is still a huge complication with the things he brings along with him. But honestly, he is very sweet and I care about him alot. I cant just kick him out. I'm giving him a chance and seeing where God takes us. God is first in my life and he knows that. HE thinks its cool. :D Which is awesome!! He really cares about me... and I'm taking this relationship very slowly. Its fun so far. <3 Now I have my first boyfriend. I sure have a weird taste in men. But we shall see where it leads. But anyway, the pics are from our date.

Peace.

No comments: