
Alright. I have been kind of in an emotion and spiritual slump as of late. But today I truely and honest feel that I felt Gods hand in my life. I'm attending a new church that is very diffrent the my previous. I'm not sure if this is the place where I am meant to call home, but I do know that God is moving there and speaking into my life. When a service is finished and they pray the final prayer I dont find myself in the same glum mood I walked in with. Its really diffrent. I feel Gods love pooring into my heart. I feel there so much I need to do to get myself back in line, where God wants me to be. I dont know exactly what I'm thinking... but I know that I have to keep pursuing Jesus. I'll always be an amazing person if I just keep pursuing Jesus. There is no other way to become righteous. The greatest people in the world dont become great by themselves. Thinking back in the history of United States, the greatest presidents, generals, captains, whateve... all served the most high God. I'm a rock star for God. And his light is shining on me like a spot light. I will stand out and make a difference. I dont care how big or small it might be... its a difference for God. I want to be a world changer. I want to live for Him. And so I shall. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment