Monday, August 25, 2008

Mondays are so blase.

I realize that being bored is a state of mind and that all a person has to do to not be bored is to make their life interesting. Right now though, I feel as if I just dont have the energy to make my life interesting. I dont want to put any effort into it. My day started out good, Im back on second shift this week. About a third of the way through the day one of my managers comes by and talks to a friend of mind Todd, about his animal calls on friday. Apparently someone had reported he was harassing her. Witnesses say that that wasnt the case but managers still had to take it seriously and ever since then I just cant seem to keep my focus. Its so lame how people have to lie and get other people in trouble. I realize its the way the world works, but its just not right. If she says anything else about him, he could lose his job. Anyway, besides that little rant. I just feel a little sluggish. I havent gotten anything done today, but I promise that Im going to get this job done by the end of the night. Im going to work really hard to make up for the time I have wasted! :D Who cares about whats going on around me!! I prayed about some things earlier today, things that I have trouble excepting in my life and stuff... and you know what? God just said, "Dont worry about it. Keep your mind full of me. : )" Which I havent really been doing very well in that but Im going to try harder and harder.
Also, Boeing Machinests might go on strike next week!! I am sort of rooting for a strike because Boeing needs to step up and give us what we deserve. A better retirment for us new employee's and the new ones coming on board and higher wages!! Yeah. :D Im pretty pumped up!! Every hour on the hour at work we blow whistles and horns and make loud noises. Our management tries to keep us shut up so we cant be loud, but we're fighting through it and making our stand anyway. Its pretty awesome.
Seahawks are playing right now. :D I just got an e-mail from mom that said they are winning!! Alright, Hawks!! :D Beat the opposing team down!!
Next wendesday we're having a pot-luck! Sweet. <3
Well, time to go. Peace.

No comments: