Greetings. This is my first blog on this website, but just because that is the case does not mean that I am not a valid blogger. In fact, I blog all the time. At home on my computer I have a huge journal of private thoughts and prayers that are only meant for me and Jesus to know. : ) On myspace I have many blogs, all of which are based on what is the center of my life. Jesus Christ. Ofcourse, I am just a normal girl. Im nineteen years old and likes boys, getting on myspace, going the movies and alot of other things. Seattle is a fun place to go on a nice day and my favorite place to go is a beach! Im pretty easy going but some could say I'm arguementitive. I cant be a know it all, I get frustrated and stressed easily. But mostly, I just like having fun. : D I have been a Christian for almost five years starting out when I met my best friend portia. Portia, inspires me everyday. I also have a friend named Heather who is awesome too. Heather and I met in eighth grade. About a year ago Heather moved down to California to be with her boyfriend, Tim. I work for The BAC which is the Boeing Aircraft Company. : ) I am an assembly mechanic currently trying to work my way up in the world so I can be a millionare someday! Haha. Someday I hope to be a youth pastor or work with the youth and minister them in some way. Show them the light of god shining through me.
No comments:
Post a Comment