Monday, July 18, 2011

The good, the bad, and reality.


July 16th 2011 Joianna Ficken passed away.


They family is taking it hard but are progressing through it with help from each other. They're reminding themselves that she is in a better place and going through memories together of the good times they had with her. Its nice to see them laugh and remember. She was a good mother. A wonderful person who loved Jesus Christ and is looking down on them with more love then ever from Heaven. It's a hard transition since it happened so suddenly. Death is never something that is easily overcome. It takes time and surely one day they will all not feel the agony that dwells inside their hearts... at least not as much. The pain, the longing, the words that were never said will always remind them of her. Life goes on though, even though it feels like it never will. I know that I'll always remember the good things about Joianna Ficken. She loved and her family loved her. And now she's healthy and having a great party with the Lord in Heaven right now. And that is that.




Yellowstone National Park was simply amazing. I know the guys wish they could have brought her there. The mountain sides, water falls and wild life could not have been better. The river was risen high and the water pressed through the river beads like roaring lions. I'm not kidding. Roaring lions. Haha. Kyle and Tyler didn't really appreciate it, I do not think to the max extent. I'm not sure what Chris and Corey thought... Portia, Steve and I love that place though. Gods works of art truly are amazing.

No comments: