Friday, May 28, 2010

My Soul Let Loose

Me
xD
I wish I could be close like I used to be.
I eff'ed that up.
But ohwell..
I did what I thought was right.
Rich people will always think they are better than working class. sad truth babe!
12:26amHeather
Well I hope one day you guys can get along again..
12:26amMe
I think we will actually.
I think sometime they'll wake up and smell the roses.
12:28amMe
Life isnt something you can enjoy through pathetic parties and caviar... LOL. Having fun and living for that is only one stretch of life. There is more to it. And the key to life is leveling fun, hard work, joy, sorrow and peace all inside you... and knowing the next day everything is gonna be alright. No point in hiding behind the truth... cause its always going to peek at the surface.
Idk if that makes sense.
sorry hiding from the truth*
12:29amHeather
It does.
12:29amMe
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is...
They hide from their pain and sorrow with false things that will never bring them peace.
Things like crazy parties and drinking till they cant remember in the morning... and trying to be happy with clothing, make up and hair... thats just not what makes you happy in the end.
And sadly...
Actually, not sadly! LOL
I'm someone who is beautiful and knows both sides and loves the aspect of make up and high heels but I know the true happiness inside me. The joy of knowing purpost.
purpose*
12:32amMe
So, yeah, Im not a perfect angel... I make mistakes, have flaws, but I am not the same person as my mom. I have the right to be intitled to my own mistakes. Label me for the wrongs I am. Not what she is. Cause honestly, my wrongs... sins... have been washed away and I dont care what people think or say about them. Jesus doesnt remember... Sometimes I wonder... Why the eff do I care about what people say about me? Cause it just brings out all this bitterness... esspecially with my cousins and aunt for some reason. LOL.
I have no idea where it comes from.
Perhaps, deep inside i'm a jealous...
But really thats just a little... I think mostly I'm happy that my life is great and I work for what I want and need.
And I am the person I am because of what I've gone through.
idk...
lots of confliction feelings.
sanity is thru jesus. not even kidding.
12:35amHeather
Well if you read what you just said, you are just saying who you are. There is nothing conflicting going on... I don't think people judge as much as they just stop giving a damn. :/:/
12:35amMe
yeah, id say so.
i should copy what i just wrote and put it in a blog. LOL
12:36amHeather
hahaha you should keep it, yes.

No comments: