Kalaloch Beach (My place)
My Mom And I When I Was A Kid
My New Place
Jessica and I at Kalaloch
My Dad And Me. <3
So recently I have been having really weird dreams... one that really struck me was about my dad. I guess maybe I was dreaming about him becasue I was going through some old pictures of when I was a kid and posting them on the internet. I love my dad so much. And I know if he were still alive that he would love me and proud to call me his daughter. Sometimes I feel lost without him around... like I would have someone to fall back on. Instead I feel like I dont really have anyone to fall back on. I'm all grown up now... and I'll always have my mom but she's got her own things to worry about. Thats not to say I dont call her up and vent out about stupid things and call just to talk and see whats up. I love my mom... but man, it would be great to have my dad. And this dream really was strange.
Instead of being dead he had lost his legs. I had not known he was alive until just recently and I went to find him one day while passing by a rehabilitation center. (excuse the spelling). When I walked in I remember myself speaking one word... "Dad?" He turned to me and smiled widely and hobbled over on false legs and krutches and embraced me tightly and spoke my name too... over and over again. He introduced me to some people he knew from the center. Finally we decided we were going to go see Kevin, Leah and Faith. We got lost and couldnt find out way there. We circled neighborhoods and still couldnt find their house until finally Leah has called me on my cell. I asked her how to get there from where we were and told her my dad was with me. She then replied with, "Okay, we all have colds over here... you guys still want to come over?" And I said, "Yes, ofcourse!" So we went to their house and thats about all I remember.
That same night I had many different dreams. Weird dreams. Must have been the random things I was thinking about before I went to sleep... I just dont remember thinking about my father. Oh well... it was just a dream. Something I'm sure my inner self desperately yearns for... dreams are such beautiful things. Sad, yet wonderful at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment